Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 27 November 2016

I am the way the truth and the life

Notes of meeting on 22 November 2016

Picture of Jesus richly dressed as King. Upon His head was a Crown of Thorns and He was bleeding profusely over His Kingly garments. The light of fire emanated from within Him and all around Him. Jesus then exposed His Sacred Heart which was throbbing in pain.
Our Blessed Mother with thousands of her children around the world were praying the rosary.
Jesus says:
"My people, especially you My priest sons, come to the fire of My love and you will receive mercy, affirmation, holiness. But before you come to Me I ask this:
Do you walk in My ways?
Do you walk in My truths?
Do you live My life?
For if you do not do these things and teach My little ones these things how can you say I your Jesus am the way, the truth and the life.
My ways, My truth and life are like a spiritual map to Heaven. So come to Me and lay your burdens before Me. I shall heal that within you which separates you from Me.
You shall know My ways.
You shall preach My truths.
You shall experience My true life in you.
My heart aches with love for all of you and I ask the faithful to pray for My sons in Holy Orders so that together we will demolish the rampart of evil that surrounds them.
Your Jesus."

Romans 12 v 1-9
1 I urge you, then, brothers, remembering the mercies of God, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, dedicated and acceptable to God; that is the kind of worship for you, as sensible people.
2 Do not model your behaviour on the contemporary world, but let the renewing of your minds transform you, so that you may discern for yourselves what is the will of God -- what is good and acceptable and mature.
3 And through the grace that I have been given, I say this to every one of you: never pride yourself on being better than you really are, but think of yourself dispassionately, recognising that God has given to each one his measure of faith.
4 Just as each of us has various parts in one body, and the parts do not all have the same function:
5 in the same way, all of us, though there are so many of us, make up one body in Christ, and as different parts we are all joined to one another.
6 Then since the gifts that we have differ according to the grace that was given to each of us: if it is a gift of prophecy, we should prophesy as much as our faith tells us;
7 if it is a gift of practical service, let us devote ourselves to serving; if it is teaching, to teaching;
8 if it is encouraging, to encouraging. When you give, you should give generously from the heart; if you are put in charge, you must be conscientious; if you do works of mercy, let it be because you enjoy doing them.
9 Let love be without any pretence. Avoid what is evil; stick to what is good.

O that today you would listen to my voice, harden not your hearts as on that day at Massah in the desert when you put me to the test though you saw my works. (see Psalm 95 v 7-8)

Mark 4 v 36-41
36 And leaving the crowd behind they took him, just as he was, in the boat; and there were other boats with him.
37 Then it began to blow a great gale and the waves were breaking into the boat so that it was almost swamped.
38 But he was in the stern, his head on the cushion, asleep.
39 They woke him and said to him, 'Master, do you not care? We are lost!' And he woke up and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, 'Quiet now! Be calm!' And the wind dropped, and there followed a great calm.
40 Then he said to them, 'Why are you so frightened? Have you still no faith?'
41 They were overcome with awe and said to one another, 'Who can this be? Even the wind and the sea obey him.




No comments:

Post a Comment