Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 3 September 2017

Jesus' sufferings are a sign of His great love for all


Notes of meeting on 29 August 2017

Picture of Jesus with His Crown of Thorns in His hands.
Our Blessed Mother was decorating it with the rarest of flowers and different coloured gems.
There were pearls for great sanctity, rubies for blood shed and diamonds for tears shed. When not one thorn could be seen Our Blessed Mother placed an inner ring of blue velvet under the rim with the word 'Theotokos' written in gold. The gold representing the testing of fire.
Each flower and each jewel in some way helped to make the suffering of Jesus more bearable.

Jesus says:
" Oh My People if you only knew the great sufferings of My Crown, you would weep for Me your King.
This diadem is a sign of pure love for you.
My dear, dear children I enwrap Myself in your prayers, in your sacrifices, in your sufferings and in your offerings of love. These make sweet relief to the heaviness of this crown of My love for you.
And yet I would suffer even more willingly if those who know Me not would but turn to Me. I would use up all My strength, all My love to secure them to Me.
This love I bear for My People burns in Me, making rivers of Mercy to draw all men.
My little ones I thank you for gifts of sweet relief.
I bless you.
Your Jesus."



No comments:

Post a Comment