Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Tuesday 23 July 2019

O Sacrament Most Holy

Notes of meeting on 16 July 2019

Picture of people praying in Church and suddenly the Tabernacle doors opened and Jesus appeared at the Altar. He took from His Most Sacred Heart a Ciborium and Chalice each was overflowing with His Body and Blood.
People gathered around the Altar and He Himself administered His own Body and His own Blood.
When all had been fed Our Blessed Mother brought with her a man who couldn't receive. Jesus looked with such love at this man and He touched his heart to receive grace spiritually.

Jesus says; " My people when you receive Me your True God, your True Love do so as worthily as possible and if you should bring a problem to the altar at the end of your petition pray "and for all others in a similar position".
If you cannot receive Me know that I will always bless you and through My Mother's prayers she will gain for you the graces of true conversion.
My child no one is lost to Me and I will put every power of grace to draw that persons heart to Me.
It is a great sorrow to loose even one soul and it leaves a terrible scar in My Heart.
My children pray for the lost that My Heart may rejoice and that I your True Loving Shepherd may draw My sheep to Everlasting Life with Me.
Pray for those Shepherds who help in this work and pray harder for those who are wanting. With grace all can recover.
My little flock how I love you.
Your Jesus."

Matthew 7 v 7-11
“Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Is there anyone among you who, if your child asks for bread, will give a stone? 10 Or if the child asks for a fish, will give a snake? 11 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

No comments:

Post a Comment