Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Wednesday 4 December 2019

How I love you

Notes of meeting on 26 November 2019

A picture of Jesus with His hand outstretched, He placed the heel of His hand on each persons forehead leaving an imprint of His wound upon them.
Jesus says: "My children you know how I love you, you are my people and I leave My mark upon you as a shepherd marks his sheep. You are mine, I know each of you personally, for didn't the Father in Heaven create you in Our image and My likeness.
Your bodies and your souls are wounded as is Mine and this is so because you are part of My Body, My Church.
If you suffer physically, mentally or in your very being it is because I did also. Please place your suffering and trials at My disposal and together in offering your sacrifices and sufferings with Mine we will together draw others to The Body, The Church.
If you feel despair add this to the despair I felt on the Cross.
If your heart hurts add it to the hurt of My broken Heart.
If your limbs ache add these to the pain of My limbs stretched out on the Cross.
If you shake or tremble add these to the trembles I felt after being scourged, the shock was so great.
If you have pains in your head or your mind add them to Mine wearing the cruel Crown of Thorns.
My children your sufferings and sacrifices are of value but even more so when you co-operate in My suffering.
My children My Mother and your Mother, Mary, suffered inwardly and physically all through My life from My Conception to My Resurrection. Yes she is your pattern and if you do this faithfully as she did with much prayer you will see miracles in your families and poor souls will be converted.
So then when I call you Home the Joy will outweigh all discomforts you may have received.
My Holy Spirit will guide you and as He overshadowed My Mother with grace and so became the Father's instrument in Salvation. This too will happen to you if as requested you accept this act of joining to Me your sufferings, for time is of the essence for poor souls.
Advent will be your opportunity, your gift to Me, as once again I come as the Christ Child of Peace.
Your Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment