Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Monday 3 February 2020

My children I stand with you before the Cross of my Son



Notes of meeting on 28 January 2019

Picture of many people praying with Our Blessed Mother before the Cross of her Son Jesus.
As the people prayed more and more so the light grew larger and people from the great darkness appeared and fell on their knees before the Cross.

Mary says: "My children open your hearts even wider to receive the graces and gifts for which my Maternal Heart has prayed for. This is to enable you to fulfil your solemn mission of drawing the lost and sinful to the Great Mercy of my Son.
Make frequent confession to keep yourselves as free from sin as possible my Jesus knows how hard with your fallen nature it is but keep trying and doing those things which I have often asked you to do with much more fervour and regularity.
Daily Mass where possible, daily Rosary, frequent confession, making little sacrifices and fast if possible as and when you can. This does not preclude you from the good things as well in your life but seek a more measured way of living remembering those who have nothing not even Faith.
Your prayers and privations will cause a great light to lead others to my Son Jesus and will cause goodness to overflow from you to others.
Where there is hatred pray for Love.
Where there is revenge pray for Love.
Where there is need and want pray in Love for those in need.
My children when you are attacked verbally or in extreme cases physically or with ill-health offer these tragedy's to Jesus and He in Love will transform them into victories of Love.
My children I stand with you before the Cross of my Son as we learn to love together.
Pray for my Priest sons that their lives are lived in Love and Truth.
Mary your ever Maternal Mother"


1 Peter 5
Now as an elder myself and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, as well as one who shares in the glory to be revealed, I exhort the elders among you to tend the flock of God that is in your charge, exercising the oversight, not under compulsion but willingly, as God would have you do it—not for sordid gain but eagerly. Do not lord it over those in your charge, but be examples to the flock. And when the chief shepherd appears, you will win the crown of glory that never fades away. In the same way, you who are younger must accept the authority of the elders. And all of you must clothe yourselves with humility in your dealings with one another, for
“God opposes the proud,
    but gives grace to the humble.”

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, so that he may exalt you in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you. Discipline yourselves, keep alert. Like a roaring lion your adversary the devil prowls around, looking for someone to devour. Resist him, steadfast in your faith, for you know that your brothers and sisters in all the world are undergoing the same kinds of suffering. 10 And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you. 11 To him be the power forever and ever. Amen.
12 Through Silvanus, whom I consider a faithful brother, I have written this short letter to encourage you and to testify that this is the true grace of God. Stand fast in it. 13 Your sister church in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you greetings; and so does my son Mark. 14 Greet one another with a kiss of love.
Peace to all of you who are in Christ.






Extract from writings of  Luisa Piccarreta :

Then, unable to contain the love with which You love them, You kiss the Cross again, and say: “Adored Cross, finally I embrace you. You were the longing of my Heart, the martyrdom of my love. But you, O Cross, have delayed until now, while my steps were always toward you. Holy Cross, you were the goal of my desires, the purpose of my existence down here. In you I concentrate my whole being, in you I place all my children, and you will be their life, their light, defence, custody and strength. You will assist them in everything, and will bring them gloriously to Me in Heaven. Oh Cross, Pulpit of Wisdom, you alone will teach true sanctity; you alone will form the heroes, the athletes, the martyrs, the Saints. Beautiful Cross, you are my Throne, and since I have to leave the earth, you will remain in my place. To you I give all souls as dowry—keep them, save them; I entrust them to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment