Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 2 January 2022

Put your trust in My Son, and My Immaculate Heart

 Picture of the Holy Family standing back from the manger as a stream of people come to kiss the Baby Jesus, He is crying but as the people approach and kiss Him in love, He then takes their spiritual hearts into His own and this comforts Him! Each person feels such Joy that when their heart returns to them it soars like a dove and enfolds them in the great Love of the Holy Trinity.

Mary says:
“My dear little ones
reach out to my baby son and be filled with His Blessings, bring your hearts before Him as an offering of love and in so doing your will will be conformed to that of the Holy Trinity! 
My little ones I will accompany each of you in a special way this year, do not fear, just put your trust in My Son, and My Immaculate Heart will cover all.
Just as I am the Mother of Jesus Who is My Lord, so I am Your Mother and will lead you to my Son.
I bless you with my Motherly blessing in Jesus’ Name.”

No comments:

Post a Comment