Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Thursday 12 March 2020

I your Mother beg you to pray constantly for poor souls

Notes from meetings 3 and 10 March 2020

Picture of Jesus with a scythe in one hand and a winnowing fork in the other standing before fields of wheat, some excellent, some infiltrated with weeds and some nothing but weeds.
Mary says: " My Son Jesus stands before you to harvest the good wheat, the Body of Christ, from the excellent fields. From the fields infiltrated with weeds Jesus carefully separates the good wheat from the weeds and then adds the wheat to the excellent fields.
My Son Jesus then takes the scythe and cuts down the fields of weeds and puts them on the fire.
My children pray for graces for poor souls in the mixed fields to turn to Jesus so that He can cultivate all that is good in them to become even better that they may enter into the harvest of excellence.
My children pray for the wheat that has become feral and wild and is of no use anymore that the least good in them will be recognised even at the last moment and so not be cut down and thrown into the fire. Pray for the Mercy of Jesus that they might even now be saved.
I your Mother beg you to pray constantly for poor souls who by traps, intrigues and the smoke of Satan do not recognise the sin they are in and continue daily to commit.
My children prayer can move huge obstacles to my Son's Grace and miracles do and will happen.
I am with you in your prayers at the foot of my Son Jesus' Cross.
Mary."

Isaiah 44 v 21-28
21 Remember these things, O Jacob,
    and Israel, for you are my servant;
I formed you, you are my servant;
    O Israel, you will not be forgotten by me.

22 I have swept away your transgressions like a cloud,
    and your sins like mist;
return to me, for I have redeemed you.
23 Sing, O heavens, for the Lord has done it;
    shout, O depths of the earth;
break forth into singing, O mountains,
    O forest, and every tree in it!
For the Lord has redeemed Jacob,
    and will be glorified in Israel.

24 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer,
    who formed you in the womb:
I am the Lord, who made all things,
    who alone stretched out the heavens,
    who by myself spread out the earth;

25 who frustrates the omens of liars,
    and makes fools of diviners;
who turns back the wise,
    and makes their knowledge foolish;

26 who confirms the word of his servant,
    and fulfills the prediction of his messengers;
who says of Jerusalem, “It shall be inhabited,”
    and of the cities of Judah, “They shall be rebuilt,
    and I will raise up their ruins”;

27 who says to the deep, “Be dry—
    I will dry up your rivers”;
28 who says of Cyrus, “He is my shepherd,
    and he shall carry out all my purpose”;
and who says of Jerusalem, “It shall be rebuilt,”
    and of the temple, “Your foundation shall be laid.”

No comments:

Post a Comment