Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 30 May 2021

Theotokos Prayer Group 2021 - Update No 21 - Trinity Sunday

 


                     Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Blessed Trinity, we praise you

Matthew 28 v 16 - 20

16 Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”


Picture

Our Blessed Mother kneeling down on the floor in front of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, behind Jesus is the Glory of the Father, and a breeze from the Holy Spirit is fanning the Flame of Jesus’ Heart. Our Mother’s Heart raises up and becomes one with the Holy Trinity!

“My People, My Mother and your Mother is the perfect pattern for you to follow in your life. She who is grace, maternal love and littleness, puts all before Us, she who is so pure, bends in supplication before Us and has always put her whole life, her whole being and will at Our disposal. 
My brothers and sisters if you would only imitate your Most Holy Mother in prayer and conform your will to Mine, you would receive bounteous merits and I would multiply the goodness In your lives and in the lives of your families and then for the poor souls who do not know Me, also the poorest of souls who are indifferent to Me, Ahh what Joy to receive in My Heart those souls who are so cold and to warm them with the Fire of My Love, and then like My Mother, they too could reside in the Temple of My Sacred Heart which wishes so very much to draw them to Me.
My people nothing is impossible if you ask in prayer and faith as My Mother has requested of you over many years. I your Jesus on behalf of the Father and Holy Spirit say this, turn to Us the Holy Trinity in faith and lay your free will before us, give it willingly and lovingly and you will see wonders in your world, your countries and families. I your Jesus love you with a never ending love, I await patiently for you to turn to Me, pray with your hearts as My Mother has requested, Time is getting short, so follow and copy My Mother, she who is full of grace will a lead you to Me always!”
Your Jesus."

St Patrick’s Breastplate or The Lorica (Cry of the Deer)

I bind unto myself today
The strong Name of the Trinity,
By invocation of the same,
The Three in One and One in Three.

I bind this day to me for ever.
By power of faith, Christ’s incarnation;
His baptism in the Jordan river;
His death on Cross for my salvation;
His bursting from the spicèd tomb;
His riding up the heavenly way;
His coming at the day of doom;
I bind unto myself today.

Stain-glass image of St Patrick holding a Bishop's Staff.
I bind unto myself the power
Of the great love of the cherubim;
The sweet ‘well done’ in judgment hour,
The service of the seraphim,
Confessors’ faith, Apostles’ word,
The Patriarchs’ prayers, the Prophets’ scrolls,
All good deeds done unto the Lord,
And purity of virgin souls.

I bind unto myself today
The virtues of the starlit heaven,
The glorious sun’s life-giving ray,
The whiteness of the moon at even,
The flashing of the lightning free,
The whirling wind’s tempestuous shocks,
The stable earth, the deep salt sea,
Around the old eternal rocks.

I bind unto myself today
The power of God to hold and lead,
His eye to watch, His might to stay,
His ear to hearken to my need.
The wisdom of my God to teach,
His hand to guide, His shield to ward,
The word of God to give me speech,
His heavenly host to be my guard.

Against the demon snares of sin,
The vice that gives temptation force,
The natural lusts that war within,
The hostile men that mar my course;
Or few or many, far or nigh,
In every place and in all hours,
Against their fierce hostility,
I bind to me these holy powers.

Against all Satan’s spells and wiles,
Against false words of heresy,
Against the knowledge that defiles,
Against the heart’s idolatry,
Against the wizard’s evil craft,
Against the death wound and the burning,
The choking wave and the poisoned shaft,
Protect me, Christ, till Thy returning.

Christ be with me, Christ within me,
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
Christ beside me, Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.

I bind unto myself the Name, The strong Name of the Trinity;
By invocation of the same.
The Three in One, and One in Three,
Of Whom all nature hath creation,
Eternal Father, Spirit, Word:
Praise to the Lord of my salvation,
Salvation is of Christ the Lord.


Intercessions

In the Month of May we are asked to pray with the Holy Father for an end to the Pandemic
PONTIFICAL COUNCIL FOR PROMOTION
OF THE NEW EVANGELIZATION
“Prayer by the Church was fervently being made to God”
(cf. Acts 12:5)

Let us pray for the end of the pandemic united in the recitation of the Holy Rosary together with the Shrines around the world.

We fly to your protection, O Holy Mother of God.
In the present tragic situation, when the whole world is prey to suffering and anxiety, we fly to you, Mother of God and our Mother, and seek refuge under your protection.
Virgin Mary, turn your merciful eyes towards us amid this coronavirus pandemic. Comfort those who are distraught and mourn their loved ones who have died, and at times are buried in a way that grieves them deeply. Be close to those who are concerned for their loved ones who are sick and who, in order to prevent the spread of the disease, cannot be close to them. Fill with hope those who are troubled by the uncertainty of the future and the consequences for the economy and employment.
Mother of God and our Mother, pray for us to God, the Father of mercies, that this great suffering may end and that hope and peace may dawn anew. Plead with your divine Son, as you did at Cana, so that the families of the sick and the victims be comforted, and their hearts be opened to confidence and trust.
Protect those doctors, nurses, health workers and volunteers who are on the frontline of this emergency, and are risking their lives to save others. Support their heroic effort and grant them strength, generosity, and continued health.
Mary, Consolation of the afflicted, embrace all your children in distress and pray that God will stretch out his all-powerful hand and free us from this terrible pandemic, so that life can serenely resume its normal course.
To you, who shine on our journey as a sign of salvation and hope, do we entrust ourselves, O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

SHRINE LIST
AND DAILY PRAYER INTENTIONS
30 May - Blessed Virgin of the Holy Rosary of Pompeii (Italia) For the Church
31 May - Vatican Gardens For the end of the pandemic and the resumption of our social and economic life.

Pray for Anne who works in care and some staff seem to have a grudge against her but she doesn't know why. They are making her life very difficult and she wants to leave. She needs to find another job first as this is her only income. Please pray that she finds the right job soon.

Dave whom we have been praying for has made a marvellous recovery after bowel cancer surgery. He now waits to hear about having chemo. On Thursday, his wife is due to have surgery on her nose....basal cancer. Pray that all goes well and thank the Lord for prayers answered.

Thank the Lord for the current ceasefire but continue to pray for a permanent, peaceful and just solution to the Israel/Palestinian conflict.

Jaime the lady from Southern Ireland we have been praying for with a brain tumour who was told she only had 6 weeks to live, has just responded to a new hormone treatment and the doctors have now revised her life expectancy to between 5/10 years, this is a miracle for her husband and children! Praise the Lord.

Pray for Heather who is struggling with personal problems.

Pray for the people of India as they suffer out of control Covid infections, pray for increased assistance and oxygen supplies from the rest of the World.

Pray for our Government, local authorities and the health services as they deal with the Corona Virus. Pray for a speedy end to the Coronavirus pandemic throughout the world, and for all those who have contracted the virus and for those who have died. Pray that vaccines will be readily available to all throughout the World.

Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Church and the World.

Resources
1.Theotokos Prayer Group:
https://www.facebook.com/Theotokos-Prayer-Group-142398089120415/http://theotokosprayergroup.blogspot.co.uk/
2. Stockton Parish Family on Facebook with live streaming of Sunday Masses and Holy Week services:
https://www.facebook.com/parishfamilystocktonRC/
3. Daily Mass readings can be found at:
https://universalis.com/mass.htm
4. Bishops Conference of England and Wales Website - keep up to date on the latest situation as regards our Churches and resources for praying the Mass at home:
https://www.cbcew.org.uk/https://www.cbcew.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/03/No-Mass-A4.pdf
5. Diocese of Hexham & Newcastle Website:
http://www.rcdhn.org.uk/index.php
6. Catholic Charismatic Renewal in England:
http://www.ccr.org.uk/ 
7. Catholic Charismatic Renewal International
https://www.charis.international/en/home/
8. Celebrate Conference Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Celebratecommunity/ 
9. Walsingham Catholic TV
(109) Walsingham Catholic TV - YouTube 


Please let me know if you have anything to share (prayers, readings, pictures , prophecies, inspirations) or any intercessions.

You can also get in touch just to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment