Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Monday 13 October 2014

filled with the Holy Spirit

Notes from meeting of 16 September 2014

Picture of Jesus and Mary.
Jesus placed His hand on His Mothers Heart.
Her Heart and His Heart seemed to meld together and anointing oil flowed from the two hearts which flowed down to their feet and then became a wave of oil. The oil flowed from Jesus' Heart through Marys Heart and then down to us who were immersed in it. The oil was breathable like the air we breathe. The oil then flowed out to all Nations and Creeds, to all good people and some not so good. In each case when the oil was breathed in it brought healing and love of ones brothers and sisters.

As Jesus changed ordinary water into the best of wines what looked to be ordinary oil was doing extraordinary things for mankind.

"Those souls who turn to Me through My Mother will be accorded much grace. This anointing will be as a bulwark against the tide of my enemy. Come open your hearts to the gift of My Grace. I will never leave you for you are part of Me your Jesus."

Acts 4 v 29 - 35
29 And now, Lord, take note of their threats and help your servants to proclaim your message with all fearlessness,
30 by stretching out your hand to heal and to work miracles and marvels through the name of your holy servant Jesus.'
31 As they prayed, the house where they were assembled rocked. From this time they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to proclaim the word of God fearlessly.
32 The whole group of believers was united, heart and soul; no one claimed private ownership of any possessions, as everything they owned was held in common.
33 The apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus with great power, and they were all accorded great respect.
34 None of their members was ever in want, as all those who owned land or houses would sell them, and bring the money from the sale of them,
35 to present it to the apostles; it was then distributed to any who might be in need.

Matthew 10 v 37 - 42
37 'No one who prefers father or mother to me is worthy of me. No one who prefers son or daughter to me is worthy of me.
38 Anyone who does not take his cross and follow in my footsteps is not worthy of me.
39 Anyone who finds his life will lose it; anyone who loses his life for my sake will find it.
40 'Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me; and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.
41 'Anyone who welcomes a prophet because he is a prophet will have a prophet's reward; and anyone who welcomes an upright person because he is upright will have the reward of an upright person.
42 'If anyone gives so much as a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is a disciple, then in truth I tell you, he will most certainly not go without his reward.'

No comments:

Post a Comment