Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 7 December 2014

I take my stand on the right path

Notes of meeting 2 December 2014

Picture of a path of light with many people travelling upon it. They were all going to the Holy Mountain which was like a light in the darkness. All the people were signing and praying,
Our Blessed Mother was at the front leading the people. The path of light seemed to go through dangerous terrain with many obstacles but always the people could hear the Blessed Mother's encouraging songs.
Halfway along the path were other people from the darkness trying to intercept those in the light. They performed tricks and magic to entice them form the path of light. Sadly some left entranced by the supposed miracles and feats of those in the darkness.
Our Blessed Mother stopped and called on the Most Holy Spirit and all the Angels at her disposal to come and join her together with those still on the path of light. All knelt and prayed the rosary. Some of those who had wandered off sudden had their eyes opened and quickly returned to the path of light . Sadly some did not return.
Mary says:
"Pray, pray, pray in these times of great deception that your eyed will see only the true light of the world, my Son Jesus.
Pray, pray, pray in these times of much noise that your ears hear the words of my Son Jesus.
Pray, pray, pray in these times of coldness that your hearts will be filled with the light and fire of my Son Jesus.
Call on me your most loving Mother. My Son's blessing is upon you."

Psalm 26 v 8-12
8 Yahweh, I love the beauty of your house and the place where your glory dwells.
9 Do not couple me with sinners, nor my life with men of violence,
10 whose hands are stained with guilt, their right hands heavy with bribes.
11 In innocence I will go on my way; ransom me, take pity on me.
12 I take my stand on the right path; I will bless you, Yahweh, in the assemblies.

Luke 10 v 21-24
21 Just at this time, filled with joy by the Holy Spirit, he said, 'I bless you, Father, Lord of heaven and of earth, for hiding these things from the learned and the clever and revealing them to little children. Yes, Father, for that is what it has pleased you to do.
22 Everything has been entrusted to me by my Father; and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.'
23 Then turning to his disciples he spoke to them by themselves, 'Blessed are the eyes that see what you see,
24 for I tell you that many prophets and kings wanted to see what you see, and never saw it; to hear what you hear, and never heard it.'

Luke 21 v 28
28 When these things begin to take place, stand erect, hold your heads high, because your liberation is near at hand.'

No comments:

Post a Comment