Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Friday 4 March 2016

My heart breaks for love of you

Notes of meeting on 1 March 2016

Picture of Jesus crowned with thorns. Blood is pouring from the wounds made by the crown and his scourging. You can hardly see his face for the blood covering it.
As we pray and feel such sorrow for him the room is filling up with his blood. How can so much blood be shed?
Jesus says:
"My blood pours forth to mitigate the grave errors and sins of my people, each soul is saved and sanctified by my blood. I Jesus willingly suffer to save my precious children's souls, none are to be kept from my love.
Pray and do sacrifice, align yourselves to my suffering for the salvation of your brothers and sisters souls, so that Satan may not attain them.
Stay with me, be with me, watch with me, do not turn away from your saviour for I cannot bear to loose even one of these precious souls.
My heart breaks for love of you."

John 19 v 33-37

33 When they came to Jesus, they saw he was already dead, and so instead of breaking his legs
34 one of the soldiers pierced his side with a lance; and immediately there came out blood and water.
35 This is the evidence of one who saw it -- true evidence, and he knows that what he says is true -- and he gives it so that you may believe as well.
36 Because all this happened to fulfil the words of scripture: Not one bone of his will be broken;
37 and again, in another place scripture says: They will look to the one whom they have pierced.

2 Corinthians 5 v 14-17

14 For the love of Christ overwhelms us when we consider that if one man died for all, then all have died;
15 his purpose in dying for all humanity was that those who live should live not any more for themselves, but for him who died and was raised to life.
16 From now onwards, then, we will not consider anyone by human standards: even if we were once familiar with Christ according to human standards, we do not know him in that way any longer.
17 So for anyone who is in Christ, there is a new creation: the old order is gone and a new being is there to see.


Oh the Blood of Jesus, Oh the Blood of Jesus, Oh the Blood of Jesus,
It washes white as snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment