Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Friday 14 April 2017

I am the Shepherd I AM

Notes of meeting on 4 April 2017

Picture of a walled vineyard, in the middle as Our Lord crucified. The vineyard was full of many workers tending the vines which all seemed to be grated on to the Cross.
From the rampart wall could be seen a destructive army coming close. Outside the wall was a sheep fold and many worker harvesting crops.
Jesus now appeared at the gate of the sheepfold.
Many people could be seen running and Jesus started to sing:
"I am the Shepherd I AM.
Come to Me, come to my arms.
I will soothe you, I will heal you,
I will love you and keep you
close to Me, close to My Heart
and there will be no more tears,
only joy.
Come make haste to peace
and abundance, safety from
the Evil One.
No more will your sins concern
you, for they are nailed
to My Cross.
The Cross of Love, Come to Me,
I am the Shepherd, the Shepherd I AM."

Our Lady cast down her mantle and an army of bright angels came between those running to her Son and the army of destruction. The light was so great the army was blinded and scattered in confusion.
Mary says:
"My children pray for your brothers and sisters and all poor souls that they will hear the voice of my Son Jesus and that they will come to Him. Continue your prayers and sacrifices in love of Jesus and miracles will be seen.
I bless you with my Motherly blessing. Mary"

No comments:

Post a Comment