Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Monday 1 May 2017

COME BE BATHED IN THE TIDE OF MY LOVE


Notes from meeting on 25 April 2017

Picture of Our Lord Jesus crucified, He had given up His life to the Father for us.
The soldier came and pierced His side and blood and water spilt down upon the earth surrounding each person who looked to Him. it was as though His very blood was cleansing each of us and the earth.
The blood seemed to take on His voice and spoke to us:

" COME BE BATHED IN THE TIDE OF MY LOVE.
For my love heals you.
For my love cleanses you.
My love surrounds you.
My love never leaves you.
Come be bathed in my blood and your sins will be forgiven you.
For my love calls to you.
My blood calls to you personally.
My blood knows each of you by name.
Do not leave me my child but even if you do,
My love and blood cannot leave you.
My Father created each of you.
My blood cancels out sin and vindicates you.
My Holy Spirit guides you and fills you.
Come don't leave me, stay with me.
I put out my hand and place you in my Heart, for you my child are more precious than any created thing and my Heart and Blood long to hold you in Paradise.
COME TO ME DO NOT FORSAKE ME, FOR I NEED TO FEEL YOU SAFE IN MY HEART.
You are my beloved , my blood calls to you do not make me suffer more, come to me.
Your Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment