Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Living Water

Notes of meeting on 4 May 2010

Take up your cross and follow me.

Picture of sheep around a Rock from which flows living water. The sheep drink from the water that flows into a river and the sheep that have drank from the water bring other sheep to the river to drink.

I really do want to bless you, to prosper you.
Your strength is in me.
Open your heart mind body and spirit to me to receive the gifts that I want to give to you.

Renew your wonders in this our day as by a new Pentecost.
Grant to your Church that, being of one mind and steadfast in prayer with Mary the Mother of Jesus, and following the lead of blessed St Peter, it may advance the reign of our Divine Saviour, the reign of truth and justice, the reign of love and peace. Amen.
(Pope John Paul XXIII)

No comments:

Post a Comment