Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Thursday 10 March 2011

Will you go where I send you

Notes of meeting on 22 February 2011

My Children will you go to the lost.
Will you go to the wounded and broken.
Will you go where I send you.
My Children will you speak my word.
Will you hear my cry.


Picture of Jesus with a sack on his shoulder. He opens it and it is full of gifts and fruits for us all.
Gifts that we are to share and to use in ministry and service.
Gifts of healing, teaching, discernment, knowledge, miracles, wisdom....

We are not only to be prayer warriors on the offensive but also to be watchmen prepared to sit, wait and watch. To wait with those in need, the sick, the needy.

We are all needy. We all have needs. Jesus fills all our needs

No comments:

Post a Comment