Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Thursday 1 December 2011

Living Water

Notes of Meeting on 8 November 2011

Picture of Mary praying with us. She points us towards Jesus.
Jesus draws us to his breast and water flows from His Heart to our hearts.
This water then springs from our hearts to the hearts of others.
Springs of Living Water flowing out to all

'If anyone is thirty let him come to Me' see John 7 v37




*
The Lord is wanting to break down strongholds and rebuild us , unite us

*

Mark 9 v 35-41

35 So he sat down, called the Twelve to him and said, 'If anyone wants to be first, he must make himself last of all and servant of all.'

36 He then took a little child whom he set among them and embraced, and he said to them,
37 'Anyone who welcomes a little child such as this in my name, welcomes me; and anyone who welcomes me, welcomes not me but the one who sent me.'
38 John said to him, 'Master, we saw someone who is not one of us driving out devils in your name, and because he was not one of us we tried to stop him.'
39 But Jesus said, 'You must not stop him; no one who works a miracle in my name could soon afterwards speak evil of me.
40 Anyone who is not against us is for us.
41 'If anyone gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ, then in truth I tell you, he will most certainly not lose his reward.

*
Isaiah 44 v 21-28
21 Remember these things, Jacob, and Israel, since you are my servant. I formed you, you are my servant; Israel, I shall not forget you.

22 I have dispelled your acts of revolt like a cloud and your sins like a mist. Come back to me, for I have redeemed you.
23 Heavens, shout for joy, for Yahweh has acted! Underworld, shout aloud! Shout for joy, you mountains, forests and all your trees! For Yahweh has redeemed Jacob and displayed his glory in Israel.
24 Thus says Yahweh, your redeemer, he who formed you in the womb: I, Yahweh, have made all things, I alone spread out the heavens. When I hammered the earth into shape, who was with me?
25 I, who foil the omens of soothsayers and make fools of diviners, who confound sages turning their knowledge into folly,
26 who confirm the word of my servant and make the plans of my envoys succeed; who say to Jerusalem, 'You will be inhabited,' and to the towns of Judah, 'You will be rebuilt and I shall restore the ruins of Jerusalem';
27 who say to the ocean, 'Dry up! I shall make your rivers run dry';
28 who say to Cyrus, 'My shepherd.' He will perform my entire will by saying to Jerusalem, 'You will be rebuilt,' and to the Temple, 'You will be refounded.'

No comments:

Post a Comment