Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 4 November 2012

My deliverer is my God

Notes of Praise & Intercession Night 30 October 2012

Picture of all of us in the group in what appeared to be some form of rock garden. We were all asleep.
Gradually we became aware of a plaintive song that issued from the Mother of Jesus. The music got louder and more urgent. Beings of Light came and shook us to waken us from our slumber. This music was melodic and we understood with our hearts not our ears. the music seemed to say be quick for there is work to be done.
The angels and Our Mother started to praise God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. We obediently followed and praised and worshipped too. We could see the Earth and a great light moved across it, within the light was the Blessed Sacrament bleeding. It hovered over a very dark area.
People in that dark area were drawn upwards into the light away from the darkness. Gradually as the praise abated and became quiet the light moved back in to the heavens with the Blessed Sacrament. Our Lady and the angels still quietly praising till they disappeared.
Our Mother smiled at us and blessed us and we somehow knew in our hearts we had helped as a whole body to accomplish some plan of the Heavenly Fathers.

1 Corinthians 15 v 54 - 58
54 And after this perishable nature has put on imperishability and this mortal nature has put on immortality, then will the words of scripture come true: Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting?
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin comes from the Law.
57 Thank God, then, for giving us the victory through Jesus Christ our Lord.
58 So, my dear brothers, keep firm and immovable, always abounding in energy for the Lord's work, being sure that in the Lord none of your labours is wasted.


Pray for the persecuted Church.

Deep calls to deep; heart calls to heart.


Psalm 18 v 1 - 3
1 [For the choirmaster Of David, the servant of Yahweh, who addressed the words of this song to Yahweh when Yahweh had delivered him from all his enemies and from the clutches of Saul. He said:] I love you, Yahweh, my strength (my Saviour, you have saved me from violence).
2 Yahweh is my rock and my fortress, my deliverer is my God. I take refuge in him, my rock, my shield, my saving strength, my stronghold, my place of refuge.
3 I call to Yahweh who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my foes.

Rocking the unborn children deprived of a childhood.

1 Corinthians 3 v 16 - 23
16 Do you not realise that you are a temple of God with the Spirit of God living in you?
17 If anybody should destroy the temple of God, God will destroy that person, because God's temple is holy; and you are that temple.
18 There is no room for self-delusion. Any one of you who thinks he is wise by worldly standards must learn to be a fool in order to be really wise.
19 For the wisdom of the world is folly to God. As scripture says: He traps the crafty in the snare of their own cunning
20 and again: The Lord knows the plans of the wise and how insipid they are.
21 So there is to be no boasting about human beings: everything belongs to you,
22 whether it is Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, the world, life or death, the present or the future -- all belong to you;
23 but you belong to Christ and Christ belongs to God.



No comments:

Post a Comment