Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 17 August 2013

Turn to Me your Saviour

Notes of meeting on 6 August 2013

Picture of a great light and within its centre is Jesus crucified. Jesus says:

Remember I am the bread come down from Heaven, your beloved Saviour Jesus Christ.

I am the only sacrifice ordained by the Father for man's salvation. The actions of the Holy Spirit, through the hands of my blessed son's the Priests, is the only consecration of validity. I my self will feed my flock with my own Body and Blood, real food and real drink for your sustenance. I do this for you, for love of you, I lay down my life for you my sheep. I suffer for you my sheep, I long for you my sheep, I love you my sheep as part of my own Body.

I will protect you in all ways and at all times, turn to Me your Saviour I will instantly be with you. Thirst for Me as I thirst for you. Give me your hearts and I will transform them.

Hebrews 10 v 22 - 39

22 So as we go in, let us be sincere in heart and filled with faith, our hearts sprinkled and free from any trace of bad conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us keep firm in the hope we profess, because the one who made the promise is trustworthy. 24 Let us be concerned for each other, to stir a response in love and good works. 25 Do not absent yourself from your own assemblies, as some do, but encourage each other; the more so as you see the Day drawing near. 26 If, after we have been given knowledge of the truth, we should deliberately commit any sins, then there is no longer any sacrifice for them. 27 There is left only the dreadful prospect of judgement and of the fiery wrath that is to devour your enemies. 28 Anyone who disregards the Law of Moses is ruthlessly put to death on the word of two witnesses or three; 29 and you may be sure that anyone who tramples on the Son of God, and who treats the blood of the covenant which sanctified him as if it were not holy, and who insults the Spirit of grace, will be condemned to a far severer punishment. 30 We are all aware who it was that said: Vengeance is mine; I will pay them back. And again: The Lord will vindicate his people. 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. 32 Remember the great challenge of the sufferings that you had to meet after you received the light, in earlier days; 33 sometimes by being yourselves publicly exposed to humiliations and violence, and sometimes as associates of others who were treated in the same way. 34 For you not only shared in the sufferings of those who were in prison, but you accepted with joy being stripped of your belongings, knowing that you owned something that was better and lasting. 35 Do not lose your fearlessness now, then, since the reward is so great. 36 You will need perseverance if you are to do God's will and gain what he has promised. 37 Only a little while now, a very little while, for come he certainly will before too long. 38 My upright person will live through faith but if he draws back, my soul will take no pleasure in him. 39 We are not the sort of people who draw back, and are lost by it; we are the sort who keep faith until our souls are saved.

Rest in my love. Rest in my love my people. Rest in the peace that I want to give to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment