Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Thursday 29 May 2014

My faithful people of prayer


Notes of Praise and Intercession Night 20 May 2014

Picture of Jesus in a bright white garment on the front was a large Cross of Light.
He asked us all to enter into the Cross.
As we passed through we found ourselves in a large airy building full of light. People were all going about their business but they all seemed very happy and joyful. Some were praying, some singing, some working at various jobs. The light from those people was very bright and seemed to be of the same lustre as the Cross on Jesus' garment.
These words came with the picture:
"Look at my beloved children safe here with me, they are so happy, they have passed through Calvary and received their reward. Others, through the prayers of the faithful, have been saved from the Evil One.
You are my faithful people of prayer, even in your sinfulness there is much good and love within you.
Let this goodness and love continue to grow and spill out upon mankind. Your faithfulness will be rewarded a hundred fold.
My beloved army of prayers, I am grateful to you and I love you unconditionally.
Courage I give you and know always my love surrounds you.
Truly I your Jesus love you, feel it deep in your hearts, my beloved flock.
My beloved, my beloved."

Isaiah 2 v 1-5
 1 The vision of Isaiah son of Amoz, concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 It will happen in the final days that the mountain of Yahweh's house will rise higher than the mountains and tower above the heights. Then all the nations will stream to it,
3 many peoples will come to it and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of Yahweh, to the house of the God of Jacob that he may teach us his ways so that we may walk in his paths.' For the Law will issue from Zion and the word of Yahweh from Jerusalem.
4 Then he will judge between the nations and arbitrate between many peoples. They will hammer their swords into ploughshares and their spears into sickles. Nation will not lift sword against nation, no longer will they learn how to make war.
5 House of Jacob, come, let us walk in Yahweh's light.

Come to me all you who are burdened and I will give you rest.
There are many rooms in my Fathers House.
This promise is not just for you but for those who are far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment