Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 21 September 2014

on the day of salvation I have helped you

Notes of meeting on 2 September 2014

A picture of the Holy Family ,baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph with the angels, saints, martyrs and the Apostles.  The light of the Holt Spirit surrounded them. They were all at peace.
We were praying for our loved ones and those dear to us and also for ourselves for graces.
The light became stronger and the baby Jesus disappeared in his place came the crucified Christ in the centre of us all.
Jesus said:
"Bring to Me in prayer all those who do not know Me, all those who are indifferent to Me, all those who actively work against Me and especially those who this night, if it were not for my suffering on this Cross and Our Mothers and your prayers, would be entering Hell.
Bring them in your hearts before My Cross, pray earnestly with your hearts and with my Blessed Mother.
Although I require you to do this I ask you as a brother with much love for you to help save your brothers and sisters for I am bereft I love them so. Help Me my little flock , my loyal sheep, help Me to save those who are lost by your sacrifice and prayer.
See how your Mother weeps with Me for them.
My love for them overwhelms My Weeping Heart.
Pray with our Mother. I love you.


2 Corinthians 6 v 2
 As he said, 'At the time of my favour I have answered you; on the day of salvation I have helped you'; well, now is the real time of favour, now the day of salvation is here.

I Peter 3 v 8 -
Finally: you should all agree among yourselves and be sympathetic; love the brothers, have compassion and be self-effacing.

1 John 2
1 My children, I am writing this to prevent you from sinning; but if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ, the upright.
2 He is the sacrifice to expiate our sins, and not only ours, but also those of the whole world.

Also read Hebrews 11

No comments:

Post a Comment