Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 17 May 2015

Love one another as I have loved you

Notes of meeting on 13 May 2015

Picture of Jesus upon the Cross saying: "It is complete".
His poor Mother stood praying that the Father's will be done.
A great wind containing a force of darkness cam along that brought a terrible stench. This vortex of pain, darkness and sin seemed to be upon, within and around our beloved Jesus. It was as though he was absorbing all the hatred, pride, lies and sin in that last breath upon His Cross.
Our blessed Mother reeled with the heaviness, pain and smell of our sins but she still abided in the Father's will praying for us her beloved children. She was left in terrible sorrow, her Son had just died but she knew that this was the Father's will as she was told by Simeon long ago. She wept for her Son she wept for us her children as well.
This act of love by her beloved Son was the means of salvation for all and so began the mission to bring her children to the safety of Heaven. She asks us to cooperate in this mission to save souls:
"My children the time of Pentecost is approaching lay aside all differences , all unforgiveness make peace and then you will be so much more effective in your prayers to save your family , lost souls and yourselves. I will never leave you. My Son's blessing be upon you. Be missionaries like your Mother."

Stand in my Grace. I will not let you fall.

Romans 15 v 1 - 13
1.We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. 2.Each of us should please our neighbours for their good, to build them up.  3.For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: “The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me.”  4.For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.
5.May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had,  6.so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7.Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. 8.For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God’s truth, so that the promises made to the patriarchs might be confirmed  9.and, moreover, that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written:
“Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles;
I will sing the praises of your name.”
10.Again, it says,
“Rejoice, you Gentiles, with his people.”
11.And again,
“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles; let all the peoples extol him.”
12.And again, Isaiah says,
“The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; in him the Gentiles will hope.”
13.May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Jeremiah 29 v 10 -14
 10 For Yahweh says this: When the seventy years granted to Babylon are over, I shall intervene on your behalf and fulfil my favourable promise to you by bringing you back to this place.
11 Yes, I know what plans I have in mind for you, Yahweh declares, plans for peace, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12 When you call to me and come and pray to me, I shall listen to you.
13 When you search for me, you will find me; when you search wholeheartedly for me,
14 I shall let you find me (Yahweh declares. I shall restore your fortunes and gather you in from all the nations and wherever I have driven you, Yahweh declares. I shall bring you back to the place from which I exiled you).

John 15 v 9-17
9 I have loved you just as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love.
10 If you keep my commandments you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and remain in his love.
11 I have told you this so that my own joy may be in you and your joy be complete.
12 This is my commandment: love one another, as I have loved you.
13 No one can have greater love than to lay down his life for his friends.
14 You are my friends, if you do what I command you.
15 I shall no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know the master's business; I call you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have learnt from my Father.
16 You did not choose me, no, I chose you; and I commissioned you to go out and to bear fruit, fruit that will last; so that the Father will give you anything you ask him in my name.
17 My command to you is to love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment