Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 10 April 2016

He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will give life

Notes of meeting on 5 April 2016

Picture of a great light in the Heavens, within the light could be seen many angels carrying a large slaver filled with burning coals. The angels were tipping them down on to the Earth. On the salver were the words "Wrath of God".
On the Earth I could see Jesus crucified and many angels collecting His Most precious Blood, they sprinkled the blood on the coals and put them out.
Mary says:
"My Son Jesus was the sacrifice and saviour of mankind, it is the shedding of His Most Precious Blood and His willingness to be the Eternal Sacrifice that appease the Holy Wrath of the Father in Heaven. This appeasement continues to this very day. The Father's justice must be met.
As I bore Jesus into the World so I bear you into Holiness. When you are persecuted, downcast, confused or feel abandoned align yourselves to My Son on the Cross, then these sorrows through My Immaculate Heart and the Sacred and torn Heart of My Son can become healing for the multitude of poor souls who are indifferent to My Son Jesus' great sacrifice.
Through this alignment of sorrows you will see great miracles within yourselves, your families and those considered lost. As the miracle of My Son Jesus rising from death so will it be for those thought lost.
Have courage My Children today's troubles will become tomorrows great fruits.
I bless you with My Son Jesus' blessing".


We adore you O Christ and we praise you; because by your Holy Cross you have redeemed the World.


Romans 8 v 9-13
9 You, however, live not by your natural inclinations, but by the Spirit, since the Spirit of God has made a home in you. Indeed, anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
10 But when Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin but the spirit is alive because you have been justified;
11 and if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead has made his home in you, then he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will give life to your own mortal bodies through his Spirit living in you.
12 So then, my brothers, we have no obligation to human nature to be dominated by it.
13 If you do live in that way, you are doomed to die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the habits originating in the body, you will have life.

No comments:

Post a Comment