Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 28 May 2016

People are so busy with their lives they do not recognise their Redeemer

Notes of meeting on 24 May 2016

Picture of Jesus quietly walking by the sea. Everything was still as it was very early; the sun was just rising and the waves quietly lapping on the shore. As he walked many people came to the beach bringing things with them, parasols, food, beach balls, ready for fun. Our Lord kept on walking, the children looked up recognising him, but their parents called them to come eat or play.
Jesus was very lonely and hurt that nobody else recognised him or greeted him but he took comfort from the children.

Jesus says:
"My people look around. People are so busy with their lives they do not recognise their Redeemer, the lover of their souls, they are indifferent to my ways so much so they don't even feel or see me any more. Their hearts are enrapt of the things of this world, Satan has seduced them.
Pray for my poor people that the Holy Spirit will undo the damage inflicted upon their souls and that the Holy Spirit will convict them of my burning love so that once more, like little children, they will look for me and I will greet them as my true sons and daughter for I love them so. My heart pines for them with an unending thirst.
Pray my loyal ones for those whose eyes do not see for those whose ears do not hear and those whose hearts do not feel.
I bless you, Jesus"


Mathew 10- v 26 - 42
26 'So do not be afraid of them. Everything now covered up will be uncovered, and everything now hidden will be made clear.
27 What I say to you in the dark, tell in the daylight; what you hear in whispers, proclaim from the housetops.
28 'Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; fear him rather who can destroy both body and soul in hell.
29 Can you not buy two sparrows for a penny? And yet not one falls to the ground without your Father knowing.
30 Why, every hair on your head has been counted.
31 So there is no need to be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
32 'So if anyone declares himself for me in the presence of human beings, I will declare myself for him in the presence of my Father in heaven.
33 But the one who disowns me in the presence of human beings, I will disown in the presence of my Father in heaven.
34 'Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth: it is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword.
35 For I have come to set son against father, daughter against mother, daughter-in-law against mother-in-law;
36 a person's enemies will be the members of his own household.
37 'No one who prefers father or mother to me is worthy of me. No one who prefers son or daughter to me is worthy of me.
38 Anyone who does not take his cross and follow in my footsteps is not worthy of me.
39 Anyone who finds his life will lose it; anyone who loses his life for my sake will find it.
40 'Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me; and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.
41 'Anyone who welcomes a prophet because he is a prophet will have a prophet's reward; and anyone who welcomes an upright person because he is upright will have the reward of an upright person.
42 'If anyone gives so much as a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is a disciple, then in truth I tell you, he will most certainly not go without his reward.'


I have heard your cry. Your cry for mercy. Your cry for strength. I have heard your cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment