Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 11 September 2016

On the day of salvation I have helped you

Notes of meeting on 6 September 2016

Picture of angels fighting demons all across and above the Earth. Suddenly a trumpet sounded and for a few minutes nothing moved.
Then Our Lady confronted the evil one, her littleness and humility seemed to be overwhelmed by the evil one's arrogance and hatred but Our Lady didn't falter and stood her ground. They were conversing and the words could be clearly heard "Let my Son's people go through my Son's Blood the price is paid, you cannot have them."
Our Lady's heart seemed to pour out all meekness, holiness, goodness and love of her children. Her adversary started to fidget and Our Lady seemed to fill the air with the righteousness and authority of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit which poured from her heart in a steady stream. She went to stand on his foot and the evil one fled taking his minions with him.
Our Lady seemed to overflow with motherliness as she looked at her suffering children and could see the face of her Son Jesus in each one.

She says;
"My children I am always with you, I will always fight for the souls of my beloved children for you are made in the image of my Son Jesus. Call on me and I will instantly start to help you with my prayers. I have a wonderful armoury and angelic army ready at your request. pray the prayer Satan hates most the Rosary, go to confession, go to my Son Jesus as often as you can in the Eucharist with these sacraments and prayers your adversary cannot overcome you.
I bless you in the name of Jesus, Mary."



Matthew 5 v 13 - 16
13 'You are salt for the earth. But if salt loses its taste, what can make it salty again? It is good for nothing, and can only be thrown out to be trampled under people's feet.
14 'You are light for the world. A city built on a hill-top cannot be hidden.
15 No one lights a lamp to put it under a tub; they put it on the lamp-stand where it shines for everyone in the house.
16 In the same way your light must shine in people's sight, so that, seeing your good works, they may give praise to your Father in heaven.

Isaiah 49 v 8 - 10
8 Thus says Yahweh: At the time of my favour I have answered you, on the day of salvation I have helped you. I have formed you and have appointed you to be the covenant for a people, to restore the land, to return ravaged properties,
9 to say to prisoners, 'Come out,' to those who are in darkness, 'Show yourselves.' Along the roadway they will graze, and any bare height will be their pasture.
10 They will never hunger or thirst, scorching wind and sun will never plague them; for he who pities them will lead them, will guide them to springs of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment