Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 29 October 2016

My children open your hearts to receive my love and my light

Notes of meeting on 18 October 2016

Picture of Jesus in a white garment. He called us as a group out of the dark world.
Each of us came to Him and sat with Him asking individually for mercy and forgiveness.
He spoke to each one of us in our hearts with such love and kindness. Sat with Him everyone was at ease and although aware of our surroundings we could only focus on Jesus who gave us such a beautiful smile. The light emanated from Him and shone through us and all around us as though we were breathing and living in Him. It was as though we were not of this world but were in Heaven.
Jesus says:
"My children open your hearts to receive my love and my light for children of light will always love, there is no room for despair or taciturn thoughts. If you open your hearts you will receive many graces which will fill you with the light of My Holy Spirit and you will become strong in the face of adversity.
Others in the world will see you living your lives in the light and they will question why they too cannot live in the light. In this way you will become beacons of hope in this world of no hope. You will become havens of faith to which those of this world will turn and then My children they will come to know Me your Jesus.
Did not My Mother when in this world become an oasis of calm and hope?
Come my little flock shine out on the hillside so others are drawn to Me, receive my full love and my full light and draw all men and women to Me.
My Heart is full for love of you.
Your Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment