Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 2 October 2016

Come receive the Mercy of God

Notes of meeting on 27 September 2016

Picture of a large Host, it was pierced and blood and water gushed forth. The whole Altar underneath was filled and bathed in light which spilled out onto the people in the pews.
When each person came to receive the Eucharist they seemed to gather light within themselves. The Eternal Light seemed to magnify any spark of light within each person and their light became greater.
Jesus says;
"Come let your lives be transfigured with My Love and My Light. In receiving Me you have the fullness and wholeness of Me. Can you not feel My Life within you?
This power will transform your lives and the lives of others as you pray and work for them.
For those who cannot physically receive Me I take you to My Heart which soars with thankfulness that you are amending your lives and coming closer to Me.
Do you not feel your heart soar when with Me. My Light is held back from no one who tries to live united to Me in My Light.
Come receive the Mercy of God for it is My Father's will that as many be saved as is possible.
All is possible with devotion, openness and your prayers.
Your Jesus thanks you and blesses you. You are My beloved flock be transformed with My Love."


John 3 v 22-30
22 After this, Jesus went with his disciples into the Judaean countryside and stayed with them there and baptised.
23 John also was baptising at Aenon near Salim, where there was plenty of water, and people were going there and were being baptised.
24 For John had not yet been put in prison.
25 Now a discussion arose between some of John's disciples and a Jew about purification,
26 so they went to John and said, 'Rabbi, the man who was with you on the far side of the Jordan, the man to whom you bore witness, is baptising now, and everyone is going to him.'
27 John replied: 'No one can have anything except what is given him from heaven.
28 'You yourselves can bear me out. I said, "I am not the Christ; I am the one who has been sent to go in front of him."
29 'It is the bridegroom who has the bride; and yet the bridegroom's friend, who stands there and listens to him, is filled with joy at the bridegroom's voice. This is the joy I feel, and it is complete.
30 He must grow greater, I must grow less.

Romans 8 v 1-4
1 Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus,
2 because the law of the Spirit which gives life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death.
3 What the Law could not do because of the weakness of human nature, God did, sending his own Son in the same human nature as any sinner to be a sacrifice for sin, and condemning sin in that human nature.
4 This was so that the Law's requirements might be fully satisfied in us as we direct our lives not by our natural inclinations but by the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment