Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 20 November 2016

Do not be afraid for I am with you

Notes of meeting on 15 November 2016

Picture of Our Lady, emanating from her was a gentle light. This light was easy on our eyes as though adorning and enwrapping us in here motherliness.
She said "My little ones, if you continually look at my Son Jesus in His Passion, you will learn to open your hearts fully and so your capacity to love will grow. Your hearts so full of love for my Son Jesus will be so disposed as to pray for all those my Son's Heart clamours for; the lost and stolen that Satan has procured.
Open your hearts to pray those who seem evil, that the spark of goodness which the Father plants in every soul will be fanned into flame for my Son Jesus, then once more they will belong in the sheepfold of my Son's Heart and all of Heaven will rejoice!
My dear ones open your hearts and use your willingness and prayers to follow Jesus, all these things will be used to build up the Kingdom in ways not seen or known before, and Satan's power over your lives will dissipate and finally disappear.
Little group he will never hurt you because I your Mother will stand at your side at all times interceding. So pray, make sacrifice and all will be accomplished and Jesus with Heaven will be so joyful.
I bless you with my maternal blessing.
Mary"


John 12 v 44 - 50
44 Jesus declared publicly: Whoever believes in me believes not in me but in the one who sent me,
45 and whoever sees me, sees the one who sent me.
46 I have come into the world as light, to prevent anyone who believes in me from staying in the dark any more.
47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them faithfully, it is not I who shall judge such a person, since I have come not to judge the world, but to save the world:
48 anyone who rejects me and refuses my words has his judge already: the word itself that I have spoken will be his judge on the last day.
49 For I have not spoken of my own accord; but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and what to speak,
50 and I know that his commands mean eternal life. And therefore what the Father has told me is what I speak.

Isaiah 41 v 10
10 do not be afraid, for I am with you; do not be alarmed, for I am your God. I give you strength, truly I help you, truly I hold you firm with my saving right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment