Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 6 November 2016

My Heart is Love and My Father's Will is perfect


Notes of meeting on 1 November 2016

Picture of a small seed ordinary and dead looking. When placed in the soil it was watered , nurtured, fed and the sun shone upon it. It became a tree with fragrant leaves and luxuriant edible fruits.
It was Jesus who planted the seed in the soil of our hearts. It was He who nurtured , fed and watered it and caused the sun the shine upon it.
The seed burst forth into life.
Our hearts had opened to Him through the action of the Holy Spirit and by partaking of the Holy Eucharist. The seed grew larger putting down roots to keep the tree firm and stable drawing in life and making much growth.
This life and growth could be seen by others drawing others to the Light of Christ for it His very light that can be seen in us that attracts and draws others. We co-operate with the Spirit and He does the work.
Jesus says;
" Mary, My Mother Heart, her Immaculate Heart is full of humility and yet is full of strength. This comes from her uniting her Heart to My Sacred Heart and immersing herself and her will into My Father's Will.
So too if you submit your hearts and wills to My Sacred Heart and the Holy Will of My Father your strength, humility, love and concern for your brothers and sisters will grow. For My Heart is Love and My Father's Will is perfect.
The Holy Spirit will anoint each person and your fruitfulness will multiply and then My children the harvest of souls will be exceptional. Many will come to Me through this group. Heaven will urge you on. Ah little group how I love your littleness. You are like a favourite beloved child that I keep close the My Sacred Heart.
Pray for the lost little ones that so badly need My Holy Spirit and then they to will be enclosed in My Sacred Heart.
I bless you, Jesus."

1 Corinthians 13 v 1 - 13
1 Though I command languages both human and angelic -- if I speak without love, I am no more than a gong booming or a cymbal clashing.
2 And though I have the power of prophecy, to penetrate all mysteries and knowledge, and though I have all the faith necessary to move mountains -- if I am without love, I am nothing.
3 Though I should give away to the poor all that I possess, and even give up my body to be burned -- if I am without love, it will do me no good whatever.
4 Love is always patient and kind; love is never jealous; love is not boastful or conceited,
5 it is never rude and never seeks its own advantage, it does not take offence or store up grievances.
6 Love does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but finds its joy in the truth.
7 It is always ready to make allowances, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes.
8 Love never comes to an end. But if there are prophecies, they will be done away with; if tongues, they will fall silent; and if knowledge, it will be done away with.
9 For we know only imperfectly, and we prophesy imperfectly;
10 but once perfection comes, all imperfect things will be done away with.
11 When I was a child, I used to talk like a child, and see things as a child does, and think like a child; but now that I have become an adult, I have finished with all childish ways.
12 Now we see only reflections in a mirror, mere riddles, but then we shall be seeing face to face. Now I can know only imperfectly; but then I shall know just as fully as I am myself known.
13 As it is, these remain: faith, hope and love, the three of them; and the greatest of them is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment