Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 4 December 2016

Open the temples of your hearts

Notes of meeting on 29 November 2016

Picture of a magnificent temple with many rooms.
As we all drew near we could hear the whimpering of a baby, we started to search the rooms and when we found him he was nearly blue with cold and very sad. We wrapped him up and each of us held him in our hearts and he warmed up and gurgled with delight.
Mary says:
"My little ones open the temples of your hearts and allow my Son Jesus to make His home within; this will bring you such Joy, Peace and Love that the things of the earth will grow quietly dim and the things of Heaven will manifest themselves deep within your being and so prayer, sacrifice and fasting will become second nature and the feast of 'the Light of the World' entering your lives will be seen by all.
My little ones my Son Jesus ADORES YOU ALL.
I bless you with my maternal blessing, Mary."

No comments:

Post a Comment