Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 18 February 2017

carry on praying my Holy Rosary

Notes of meeting on 7 February 2017

Picture of Our Lady praying with us.
There was a great City of Light and the light was so great we could hardly look at it.
There was also a lake of fire and there was a steady stream of people going towards it and their eyes were full of shock at the realisation that their lives had been a mess and selfish, thinking only of themselves.
Our Blessed Mother encouraged us to pray for them and just at the last moment they were reprieved our prayers had softened their hearts and together with God's great Mercy, Jesus pardoned them.
The realisation that they were now going to the City of Light was overwhelming and for the first time they felt gratitude to God the Father, His Most Holy Son and the Holy Spirit. They rejoiced quietly kissing the hem of Our Blessed Mother's mantle.
Like the miracle of the ordinary water being turned by Jesus into the best tasting wine she had interceded, aided by our prayer and sacrifices, for Jesus to save souls.
She says:
"My children walk with me, pray with me, make sacrifice with me and you will see the Body of Christ flourish despite all the negative impact of my adversary in the world.
Together in our little way we will convert and save through Jesus many many souls.
I encourage you to carry on praying my Holy Rosary for there are many poor souls in need of or help.
I bless you with my Maternal blessing through my son Jesus Christ.
Mary."

No comments:

Post a Comment