Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Pray sacrifice and be good

Notes of meeting on 28 February 2017

A picture of the world in darkness but there were little points of light, some larger, some smaller.
The heavens were lit up with many Angels armed with swords and breastplates and some with long trumpets.
There was a mighty thunder and from within could be heard:
"Where is the Faith? Where there is light sprinkle the Blood of the Lamb, no harm shall come to My own. My Son's Blood will cleanse the Earth."
Then Our Blessed Mother appeared before the Throne of the Most High, she was prostrate flat on the ground. She says:
"Dear Father you see the light of the Faithful ones, please allow the Holy Spirit and my Faithful army to pray and make sacrifice so that more will come to know Our Son and love You.
Please my Dear Father for the love of Your people allow more time to gather in more of my beloved children. I ask this in my Son's name who died for them."
The Father responds:
"My Daughter because of the great love I bear you and My Son and My beloved people I grant more time for I can withhold nothing before your tears. I will stay My Hand for a while longer and I send My Holy Spirit to guide you and yours in this endeavour."
Mary turns to us and pleads:
"Will you my people hep me even more by praying, making sacrifice and trying to be good for this will help in my plan to save more of your brothers and sisters and my Son's sacrifice will not be in vain.
I thank you as a mother who is frightened for her child, help me to nurse my child back to heath and to the happiness of Heaven. Mary."

No comments:

Post a Comment