Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Friday 17 March 2017

draw all souls to my Son

Notes of meeting on 7 March 2017

Picture of a raging river at full flow pushing everything out of its path.
Homes on unsteady ground fell into the river and were totally destroyed. All buildings crumbled.
When the river slowed and ebbed and its fury was at an end there was a magnificent island of rock and on this island was the Church of Christ shining like a star. Steadfast it had been battered and whipped by the water and wind but still stood.
Peoples from all around came and stood on the river banks looking, many stepped into the water or found driftwood and paddled over to the Church. As the people entered they were greeted by the Light of Love and Warmth. No one was turned way and all found succour.
Mary our Mother says;;
"My children, let your hearts be as grounded in my Son's faith as possible, let your hearts be welcoming and full of love and warmth for soon people will come to Jesus looking for a safe haven and peace. You my children will show them the way. Remember to pray at all times for the faith to convert souls and make little sacrifices to draw all souls to my Son.
I thank you with my Motherly Heart which is full of maternal love for you. Mary."

No comments:

Post a Comment