Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 16 December 2017

St Joseph foster Father of Jesus pray for us

Notes of meeting on 5 December 2017


Picture of Our Blessed Mother with St Joseph, she was pregnant, in the distance could bee seen the Cross that would become the means of Sacrifice and further on in the distance was a patch of Glorious Light and Joy symbolising the Resurrection.

Our Blessed Mother says:
" My children in this time of Holy Advent I wish to bring before you my Holy and chaste spouse St. Joseph.
This man, this holy man, who had these attributes even before Jesus was born became even more Holy, more Faithful to God and our Son after Jesus was born.
He loved, nurtured and was enraptured by Him and just as those gifts that God gave him were used in my Son's early years he remained blessed and his gifts magnified throughout his life.
This Advent be like Joseph keep my Son Jesus close to you, nurture Him in your heart, watch over Him with filial love and those gifts which God has given you personally and collectively as a group will be magnified and made greater for the Glory of God. These gifts will draw you closer to my Son in the coming year when Calvary approaches and great sorrow is felt but always remember Jesus rose again and your heart will rose to greet Him when finally the breaking dawn on Easter Day greets you.
My Children my motherly heart feels such tenderness for you, I thank you for your loyalty to my Son Jesus.
Mary your Mother."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment