Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 18 August 2018

He is always with you


Notes of meeting on 17 July 2018

Picture of Our Blessed Mother beckoning us to follow her as we could not see our own hands due to a thick fog all around us. As Our Mother beckoned we could see a small pink glow, we all stumbled toward it and the glow got larger and more red as we proceeded. The fog became even thicker but still Our Mother urged us forward.
Then everyone could feel droplets falling on them,the droplets were of water and blood. The fog instantly cleared and we were all stood under the Cross of Our Blessed Lord whose blood flowed forth upon us. His Heart pumped out blood for His People, every person was instantly drawn to kneel and thank Jesus for His Saving Blood.
Mary says:
"My children my adversary tries to obliterate my Son from the hearts and minds of His People. We cannot see the air we breathe and yet we know it exists. Satan can try to obliterate the name of my Son and try to make hearts as minds forget Him but like the air that we breathe He is always with you. Even in the toughest and hardest of days He will be there to call you to Him where He will bring you sweet relief and lift your burdens.
I your Mother will always lead you to my Son. There is much to hope for in this World with prayer and guidance from the Holy Spirit you shall prevail and lead your brothers and sisters to my Son Jesus.
Be assured of my prayers.
Mary"


No comments:

Post a Comment