Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 18 August 2018

Come to me

Notes of meeting on 24 July 2018

Picture of Jesus as a shepherd. He calls out to a lamb that has been chased out of the flock. This lamb had gone his own way, he stumbled many times and was bloody and in pain. the Lamb couldn't see a way out and contemplated running to a pack of wolves where he would surely be torn apart.
Jesus called to him "My son come to Me".
Then the picture changes to a young man who had led a profligate life and was so damaged by that life he no longer cared if he lived or died.
He heard the words "My son come to Me" and looked up to see Jesus in all His splendour. The young man ran to Him and was enveloped in the loving arms of his Creator. The young man felt himself relax and to be loved just as he was. The young man knelt down sobbing and poured out his heart leaving nothing out about his dissolute life.
Jesus placed His hand upon him and said "Your sins are forgiven now stand tall and continue to come to Me for I Myself will heal you and fortify you "
After this Jesus brought forth from His Heart a Host which He fed the young man and then the cup of His Blood for him to drink from.
Jesus said "Every time you feel that you may slip from the Way and the Truth come and I will feed you and fortify you for I am the Way and the Truth and nothing can come between my Love for you and your soul.
If you strengthen yourself in Me you will grow stronger and all the old ways of living will disappear.
My child, yes son I said my child, be healed. I bless you.
Jesus."

God bless you,
Stephen and Ann

http://theotokosprayergroup.blogspot.co.uk/ https://www.facebook.com/Theotokos-Prayer-Group-1423980891…/
http://flocknote.com/note/2225998

No comments:

Post a Comment