Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 16 September 2018

Sacred Heart of Jesus

Notes of meeting on 28 August 2018


Picture of the Sacred Heart of Jesus on fire with love for His people. In the centre of His Heart were many families and many priests. In His Heart all felt protected from the onslaught of Satan's arrows.
Mary says to us "My dear children let your prayer and praises be to my Son Jesus a cooling balm to soothe His pain at this time of indifference, ingratitude and evil that is directed to His Most Holy Sacred Heart.
My Son asks that you enthrone Him within your hearts and He will give you, your families and friends refuge.
Jesus asks you to pray especially for your priests that they too will find a calm haven and refuge in His Most Holy Heart.
In turning to my Son Jesus you will avail yourselves of the grace of the Holy Spirit and all of His Holy promises, you will succeed and need not fret about the arrows of the adversary for nothing can separate you from the Love of Jesus when you call on Him in any situation.
I too plead with you to pray for all your faithful; priests that they will find strength and refuge.
My children stand firm for when Satan thinks he has the upper hand my immaculate Heat intervenes and will lead you to the Reign of the Sacred Heart of my Son.
Mary"

No comments:

Post a Comment