Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 9 February 2019

Bring your wounded hearts

Notes of meeting 5 February 2019

Picture of Our Lord as the Risen Christ with His wounds exposed. Our Blessed Mother was kissing the wounds on His hands and her tears mingled with His blood.
Mary says;
" My children bring your wounded hearts, your wounded bodies, your wounded minds and your very souls to my Son Jesus.
Let these wounds be united to my Son's wounds, let your troubles and problems be soothed by my tears and the Precious Blood of my Son. If you unite your wounds to those of my Son Jesus your wounds will be annihilated in His wounds and you will see such graces poured forth upon yourselves, your families, your churches and the lost sheep.
My children you are loved with a never ending love because the Father sent His only Son to repair the ravages made by the evil one and those ravages can be seen in the wounds of my Son repairing and appeasing the wrath of the Father.
Come to Jesus let your wounds be His and above all love each other and all of Mankind.
Pray continually for the lost and especially at this time for my Priest sons. Lift them up with your prayers and good works.
My Son pours His blessings upon you.
Mary."

No comments:

Post a Comment