Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 3 August 2019

I anoint you

Notes of meeting on 30 July 2019

Picture of Jesus with His Heart exposed. Flowing from His Sacred Heart a torrent of unctuous oil flowed down upon us and all in the World.
He says;
" My dear sons and daughters I anoint you once again with My Love, My Mercy and My Great Acts.
For it is through My Love, My Mercy and My Great Acts that you will draw other men and women to Me. As you align yourselves more and more to My Love, My Mercy and My Great Acts you will become one body with Me and My Light will be seen in you.
A loving father or mother might die for their offspring but I My children continually walk the Path of Calvary and die for you so that My Love, My Mercy and My Great Actions can be realised in you and so draw other poor souls to Me.
I ask you to be loving, I ask you to show mercy, I ask you to be prepared to do great works for Me and so draw the lost and fallen. Be holy, humble and loving and those who are hostile or don't acknowledge Me will be filled with awe and wonder at the people who make up My body.
Pray for your enemies My children, all will be well, I your Saviour Jesus touch you now and anoint you afresh.
Peace Be with you.
Your Jesus."


Romans 13 v 8-13
Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery; You shall not murder; You shall not steal; You shall not covet”; and any other commandment, are summed up in this word, “Love your neighbour as yourself.” 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbour; therefore, love is the fulfilling of the law.11 Besides this, you know what time it is, how it is now the moment for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we became believers; 12 the night is far gone, the day is near. Let us then lay aside the works of darkness and put on the armour of light; 13 let us live honourably as in the day, not in revelling and drunkenness, not in debauchery and licentiousness, not in quarrelling and jealousy. 14 Instead, put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

Isaiah 43 v 1-13
Bring forth the people who are blind, yet have eyes,
    who are deaf, yet have ears!
Let all the nations gather together,
    and let the peoples assemble.
Who among them declared this,
    and foretold to us the former things?
Let them bring their witnesses to justify them,
    and let them hear and say, “It is true.”
10 You are my witnesses, says the Lord,
    and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
    and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
    nor shall there be any after me.
11 I, I am the Lord,
    and besides me there is no saviour.
12 I declared and saved and proclaimed,
    when there was no strange god among you;
    and you are my witnesses, says the Lord.
13 I am God, and also henceforth I am He;
    there is no one who can deliver from my hand;
    I work and who can hinder it?

No comments:

Post a Comment