Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Thursday 7 November 2019

I am the light of the world

Notes of meeting on 5 November 2019

Picture of Jesus with blood and water pouring from His side spreading out like a river through all nations.
Our Blessed Mother says: "My children in your troubles and tribulations think of my Son Jesus. His lifeblood was expended to make Mankind free. When you are downcast and troubled call on the Holy Spirit and He will lead you to the Great Sacrifice of my Son Jesus.
Align your sorrows and tribulations with His.
Sacrifice, fast and pray and eventually the tribulation or problem will pass but you in your sacrifices, fasting and praying have aided my Son in drawing all men to Him.
My Son asks you each by your name, because you are His child, to aid Him and comfort Him by your prayers and gifts of fasting and so He feels no longer lonely because you accompany Him with your love and presence. You will be rewarded with great miracles of conversion within your families and friends also even enemies will become brothers and sisters in Christ my Son Jesus.
Mary."

John 8 v12

12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.’




No comments:

Post a Comment