Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Thursday 12 December 2019

ready yourselves for the Prince of Peace

Notes of meeting on 10 December 2019

A picture of Our Blessed Mother heavily pregnant and suffused with light. Our Mother is crying with tears of joy for she knows that it won't be long for her Glorious Son to be born. Her tears of joy fall on to her fingers and shew blows them upon us like little sparkling jewels. They fall as graces to each and everyone in the hope of great welcome for the little Prince of peace, He who is the Glory of the Father.
Mary says: " My children ready yourselves for the Prince of Peace wishes to fill you as He has me with His Light, His Joy and Hope.
My children pray harder for your hearts to open to my Son and you will receive graces in abundance but the chief of these is LOVE that you might forgive, nurture and love those around you.
Remember poor souls and pray earnestly for them. You see me full of light it is the light embedded within me, the Light of the World. This light I impart to you let it be seen in you so others will be drawn to the Peace, Love, Joy and Light of Jesus.
Glory to God in the Highest for He has done great things for me and for you.
Mary."

Matthew 18 v 10-14
10 “Take care that you do not despise one of these little ones; for, I tell you, in heaven their angels continually see the face of my Father in heaven. 12 What do you think? If a shepherd has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. 14 So it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment