Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Perserverance

Notes of meeting on 18 February 2020

Picture of Jesus staggering under the weight of the Cross and a woman wiping the blood, spittle and sweat from His face.

Mary says: "My children, instead of a cloth to wipe my Son Jesus' brow, I wish you to present Him with your pliable loving hearts. Jesus will imprint upon them not only His likeness but the many gifts and graces you need in these times. Gifts of Love, Purity, Truth, Perseverance and graces to uphold you and draw others to you. You will see Him who is all Love, all Truth and all Purity. The Holy Spirit acting within and around you will give you Perseverance thus enabling you through prayer, fasting, good deeds and sacrifices to bring souls to Him for special graces.
As you repeatedly bring Jesus your hearts He will live in you more and more until finally you will start to resemble Him in heart, mind and spirit.
My children go often to the Sacraments for in your fallen world it is only these and the Will of my Son that will strengthen you and enable you to act as true apostles of His Love.
My children I cosset you in my Heart as I did my little baby son Jesus.
Mary"

Luke 23 v 44-49
44 It was now about noon, and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon, 45 while the sun’s light failed; and the curtain of the temple was torn in two. 46 Then Jesus, crying with a loud voice, said, “Father, into your hands I commend my spirit.” Having said this, he breathed his last. 47 When the centurion saw what had taken place, he praised God and said, “Certainly this man was innocent.” 48 And when all the crowds who had gathered there for this spectacle saw what had taken place, they returned home, beating their breasts. 49 But all his acquaintances, including the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a distance, watching these things.



No comments:

Post a Comment