Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Prayer can move mountains

Notes of meeting on 25 February 2020

Picture of Our Lady before the Cross of her Crucified Son. This group among many others from all over the world were praying with her. There was a mountain and as we prayed it shook and shifted about 100 feet to the East revealing a clear path leading to a beautiful landscape and high up for all to see was the City of God, pure and white, a marvel to the eye.

Our Lady says: "My children prayer can move mountains, prayer can bring love, prayer can bring faith, prayer can bring miracles of conversion. Your prayers push the Holy Spirit to release abundant graces which will release from bondage those in your families and friends who have stubbornly ignored prayer and the chances of conversion.
My children prayer is the key, constant prayer turns the key so that grace is poured out in torrents on those who need it most. People who have resigned themselves to sin and no hope by the mighty work of the Spirit will be brought to the Cross of my Merciful Son and will be saved. Those whom you consider unlovable, untouchable and immoral with the help of the Holy Spirit and prayer will be brought to grace. Pray for them as I pray for the gift of renewed prayer within each of you.
The saving of souls is paramount, I ask you to be constant in your prayer life offering the most mundane acts to my Son in reparation for souls. Present all to the Will of God.
My children I love you and in loving me together we will help Jesus who weeps for love of His Own.
Mary."

No comments:

Post a Comment