Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Theotokos Prayer Group Update No. 10

Happy Pentecost Feast Day 🕊 


Clayne has shared this picture today:
Picture of Jesus descending above a group of people brought before Him by The Blessed Mother and Her Angels. The Light of the Father emanates from the Heart of Jesus, The Spirit flows forth upon the tired and bedraggled people in the form of glistening waves and Pools of Oil, these are those that have consecrated themselves to The Holy Spirit and the Two Hearts of Jesus and Mary, they are instantly refreshed and invigorated and they sing and pray in thankfulness. The refreshed people go out to their families and So on out through the world praying fasting and doing all that they can for the conversion of Souls.

“My Children you are tired but This Most Holy Of Days you will be invigorated By The Holy Spirit, your gifts will be Magnified for the Glory of God to draw all Men from My adversary, do not be afraid for The Holy Spirit will speak withIn You and for you and you will draw Men and Women to the Font of Love and Mercy which is My Son Jesus. This work is Paramount for many are ignoring the Call of Love from My Son, their ears are so filled with the things of the earth instead of the glories of Heaven I beseech you to use the gifts The Holy Spirit has enlarged within You. My Children I am with you and My cohort of Angels aid and watch over you.“
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment