Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Friday 24 January 2014

My Heart weeps tears of blood for my mislaid and misled ones

Notes of meeting on 14 January 2014

A picture of complete blackness and yet under this envelope of blackness I could see the outline of the revolving world.Above the blackness came a shaft of bright light which seemed like a very bright star but was a beam of light from heaven which seemed to be seeking out areas of the world that relied on Heaven, and that trusted in Jesus and not in man or Satan. It was as though Heaven was answering a call from the Remnant Army for graces to carry on.

The shaft of light the words "Love" "Hope" "Discernment" "Courage" and "Steadfastness". These graces were poring down upon the people of the world but especially on Christians thus enabling them to carry on praying and saving the lost souls even those who were persecuting them.

These graces are brought about by the suffering Heart of Jesus who suffers for love of those very souls who ignore Him and fall into the bad company of the Evil One.

Jesus says "Pray, pray my people. My Heart weeps tears of blood for my mislaid and misled ones."

Lord help us to open our hearts,help us open up.

Zech 8 v 1-8

1 The word of Yahweh Sabaoth came as follows: 2 Yahweh Sabaoth says this: I have been burning with jealousy for Zion, with furious jealousy for her sake. 3 Yahweh says this: I am coming back to Zion and shall live in the heart of Jerusalem. Jerusalem will be called Faithful City and the mountain of Yahweh Sabaoth, the Holy Mountain. 4 Yahweh Sabaoth says this: Aged men and women once again will sit in the squares of Jerusalem, each with a stick to lean on because of their great age. 5 And the squares of the city will be full of boys and girls playing there. 6 Yahweh Sabaoth says this: If this seems a miracle to the remnant of this people (in those days), will it seem one to me? declares Yahweh. 7 Yahweh Sabaoth says this: Look, I shall rescue my people from the countries of the east and from the countries of the west. 8 I shall bring them back to live in the heart of Jerusalem, and they will be my people and I shall be their God, faithful and just.

Luke 21 v 20-28

20 'When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you must realise that it will soon be laid desolate. 21 Then those in Judaea must escape to the mountains, those inside the city must leave it, and those in country districts must not take refuge in it. 22 For this is the time of retribution when all that scripture says must be fulfilled. 23 Alas for those with child, or with babies at the breast, when those days come! 24 'For great misery will descend on the land and retribution on this people. They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive to every gentile country; and Jerusalem will be trampled down by the gentiles until their time is complete. 25 'There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars; on earth nations in agony, bewildered by the turmoil of the ocean and its waves; 26 men fainting away with terror and fear at what menaces the world, for the powers of heaven will be shaken. 27 And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand erect, hold your heads high, because your liberation is near at hand.'

John 15 v 1 - 17

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in me that bears no fruit he cuts away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes to make it bear even more. 3 You are clean already, by means of the word that I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I in you. As a branch cannot bear fruit all by itself, unless it remains part of the vine, neither can you unless you remain in me. 5 I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me, with me in him, bears fruit in plenty; for cut off from me you can do nothing. 6 Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a branch -- and withers; these branches are collected and thrown on the fire and are burnt. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for whatever you please and you will get it. 8 It is to the glory of my Father that you should bear much fruit and be my disciples. 9 I have loved you just as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commandments you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my own joy may be in you and your joy be complete. 12 This is my commandment: love one another, as I have loved you. 13 No one can have greater love than to lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends, if you do what I command you. 15 I shall no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know the master's business; I call you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have learnt from my Father. 16 You did not choose me, no, I chose you; and I commissioned you to go out and to bear fruit, fruit that will last; so that the Father will give you anything you ask him in my name. 17 My command to you is to love one another.

















No comments:

Post a Comment