Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Monday 16 June 2014

Be clothed with My Light

Notes of meeting on 10 May 2014

Picture of Jesus standing before us full of Glory and Light. This Glory and Light seemed to be all around us.
He said "Be clothed with My Light, be empowered with the Light of the Holy Spirit, My flock My little army you are few but are large in loyalty. My little army clothe your hearts with My Light.
Satan will try to block this Light within you but know this I am with you and he cannot prevail. Turn to My Mother she will protect you just as she protected Me.
Do not be afraid for the Light will be a beacon to others, My beloved you will draw the downtrodden to Me.
Be good and have courage, all will be well.
My little lambs I will keep the wolves and foxes from doing any lasting damage or harm. Do not hide this gift of Light, the Light of the Holy Spirit. Shine for all to see."

Psalm 72 v 12- 14
12 For he rescues the needy who calls to him, and the poor who has no one to help.
13 He has pity on the weak and the needy, and saves the needy from death.
14 From oppression and violence he redeems their lives, their blood is precious in his sight.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment