Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 1 November 2015

My children pray as never before

Notes from meeting 27 October 2015

Picture of Our Blessed Mother dressed in grey. She came to us here in this room. She looked very grave and sad but even so she smiled at us.
We all understood we were to join hands with her. We were lifted up and below us we could see England, we went higher until we reached the very top of our world where we could all see Our Beloved Saviour on his Cross.
Our Blessed Mother indicated to us to form a circle around Him and pray.
She says:
"My children pray as never before for your brothers and sisters who have no love in their hearts except for self. These poor ones need your help against Satan and his armies. Pray to open their hearts to Jesus so they will not be lost to perdition.
My little ones try to be holy at all times so that Satan has no hold over you if you feel fear or feel overwhelmed come to me your Mother and I will hide you under my mantle as a mother hen hides her brood. You are so precious to me as are all souls. My Son cries for love of them, He suffers for love of them. Pray my good children and help your brothers and sisters, comfort my Son.
I bless you with Jesus' blessing.

In the darkness an army of great magnitude in darkness was trying to snatch souls from the earth but as we prayed angels of light rebuffed the darkness and a loving hand caught those destined for hell and saved them, their faces were full of wonder and awe.


Jeremiah 1 v 4 -10
4 The word of Yahweh came to me, saying:
5 'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you came to birth I consecrated you; I appointed you as prophet to the nations.'
6 I then said, 'Ah, ah, ah, Lord Yahweh; you see, I do not know how to speak: I am only a child!'
7 But Yahweh replied, 'Do not say, "I am only a child," for you must go to all to whom I send you and say whatever I command you.
8 Do not be afraid of confronting them, for I am with you to rescue you, Yahweh declares.'
9 Then Yahweh stretched out his hand and touched my mouth, and Yahweh said to me: 'There! I have put my words into your mouth.
10 Look, today I have set you over the nations and kingdoms, to uproot and to knock down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.'


Have confidence my people.
Have confidence in my love for you.
Have confidence in my hope.
Have confidence in my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment