Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 3 January 2016

Accept the gift of Jesus

Notes of meeting on 22 December 2015

Picture of our Blessed Mother carrying a large wrapped box. She placed the box in the middle of us and opened it. Inside was the beautiful sleeping baby Jesus.
She told us o open our hearts so that she could bestow the most perfect gift to each one of us. She came in turn to each one of us and placed the sleeping child in our arms.
She says:
"Accept the gift I bring you, Love is His Name.
1. To everyone you meet may you bring the peace of My Child Jesus
2. Be meek and loving as your brother my Son Jesus is.
3. Hold dear in your hearts my precious sons, your priests, love them and pray for them.
4. Be followers and watchers of the Christ Child my Son and you will be perfected.
5. Do good to all persons you meet and pray earnestly that they will come to know my Son Jesus fully especially those who would be lost.
6. Come to me your most loving Mother when you are in need. I myself will wipe away your tears as I do my tiny Son's and I will comfort you.
7. Remember to pray for the bride of my Son, His Church.
I bless you with my baby Son's tears and smiles.
Your loving Mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment