Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 31 January 2016

Pray as never before

Notes of meeting on 26 January 2016

Picture of Our Blessed Mother, we were all kneeling before her in prayer.  Her hands were outstretched laying blessings upon us.
She says:
"My children now is the time to pray as never before, you are entering into a time of great mercy but also great challenge and tribulation.
Satan does not want mercy or prayer and especially love between you and your brothers and sisters on Earth.
Like a child you will be tested and fall scraping your knees, get up and pray some more Satan will never vanquish you when you pray.
Pray for souls who do not know my Son and for those who know Him and yet forsake Him.
You will never come to any extreme harm for I shall cover you with my mantle and so Satan will have no hold on you. Be faithful as I know in my heart you will reap great rewards in your families and friends and by knowing the fallen have been raised from darkness. Be Simon's to my Son Jesus.
I bless you with my motherly blessing. Be in the Peace of my Son Jesus.
Your ever loving Mother Mary."


Romans 12 v 1 - 3

1 I urge you, then, brothers, remembering the mercies of God, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, dedicated and acceptable to God; that is the kind of worship for you, as sensible people.
2 Do not model your behaviour on the contemporary world, but let the renewing of your minds transform you, so that you may discern for yourselves what is the will of God -- what is good and acceptable and mature.
3 And through the grace that I have been given, I say this to every one of you: never pride yourself on being better than you really are, but think of yourself dispassionately, recognising that God has given to each one his measure of faith.


Lord we ask you to continue to pour out on us your graces and blessings. Continue to anoint us with the Horn of your power and your oil of gladness. Anoint us as priests, prophets and kings that we may serve you and our brothers and sisters.

Judith 13
v 14... 'Praise God! Praise him! Praise the God who has not withdrawn his mercy from the House of Israel..

No comments:

Post a Comment