Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Sunday 18 June 2017

Body and Blood of Jesus real food and real drink

Notes from meeting on 13 June 2017

Picture of Jesus here amongst us with His Heart exposed. He came to each person looking right into their eyes and called them by name.
"My child your heart is weary, aching and bereft let Me fill your heart with the fire of My Love, bring your open heart and I will invigorate it with my Heartbeat, I will soothe the aching loneliness with the pulse on My Love and you will not feel lonely or bereft for you will experience a deep renewal in the very depths of your being. Align your heart within mine, do you not feel My Life Blood coursing through you.
My child I give Myself wholeheartedly in My Blood and My Body, come drink and eat for My Blood and My Body are real drink and real food and these are the only sustenance which will heal you and fill you.
My child you are so precious to Me allow My Will to be done in you and slowly you will grow in Heavenly attributes for My Kingdom. Pray for those who know Me not that they too may enter Heaven and will not be lost to the Father.
I bless you, Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment