Virgin of Vladimir (+ image by the hand of Stephen Allison 2008)

Saturday 3 June 2017

Open again your hearts to the Holy Spirit

Notes of meeting on 23 May 2017

Picture of darkness on one side and a great light on the other, the two were in battle for souls.
I saw Jesus on His Cross emerge from the light.
Mary says:
" My children this great light will vanquish the darkness, but much prayer is needed.
My Son has won the victory over sinfulness and death. All that was vile and deceitful crucified Him but He submitted and so the light of the world for souls shone in its greatness and its humility.
My little ones you too must start in your hearts to let the light and love of Jesus overcome any feelings of despair or arrogance for in this way you will love other souls who so badly need the love and forgiveness of my Son Jesus. They will see you overcome adversity and sin and so be drawn to the light within you and so to the light of my Son.
So little ones start with your own heart and miracles will happen, I your Mother love you and stand with you in prayer, you will overcome, you will be healed, you will draw poor souls to my Son.
Start from today open again your hearts to the Holy Spirit if you do this all will be well.
I bless you in Jesus' name.   Mary."

John 8 v 12
12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment